WE ARE HIRING
1. POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICER
– Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering courses or equivalent.
– Must be an accredited Pollution Control Officer.
– At least 2-3 years experience is preferred.
– Must have knowledge in WTP and STP Operation, compliance to regulatory requirements of PEZA, PDEA, DENR-EMB, DOLE, PNRI and PNP.
– Must be able to communicate in all levels of organization.
2. IT SUPERVISOR
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
– Experience as a Database Administrator or Software Developer.
– Preferable with knowledge in Visual FoxPro and Visual Basic.
– Good problem solving skills; Supervisory Skills.
– Attention to detail.
3. TECHNOLOGY STAFF (2)
– Candidate must possess Bachelor / College Degree in Engineering.
– Must have strong communication, interpersonal, time-management and leadership skills.
– Preferably with experience in Product Development.
4. QA STAFF
– Candidate must possess Bachelor / College Degree in Engineering (Industrial /Electronics) or equivalent.
– If Graduate of Technical Course, at least with one ( 1 ) year experience working as QA Staff in a Manufacturing firm.
– Must be knowledgeable in QEMS, ISO standards as well as QC Tools, line improvement and root cause analysis.
– Preferably with experience handling production line process and quality control.
– Must have strong leadership and oral / written communication skills.
You may also send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.